Write! is out with a scheduled new update to 1.14.2. This is a minor update, mostly with bug fixes.
There’s a new shortcut! You can now trigger link input by pressing Ctrl+K on PC and ⌘+K on Mac. We’ve also added the ability to export a document from the webpage containing a document shared via Write!’s Publishing feature. Enjoy the new Write!
Here’s what’s new in Write! 1.14.2:
- Added the ability to download documents shared with the Publish feature;
- Added the ability to create links via Ctrl+K;
- Added support for Thai;
- Added the ability to input text with the Help window open;
- Added a mechanism that prevents Write! from crashing when too many local documents are opened at once;
- Removed limit for displayed Autocomplete suggestions;
- Other minor bug fixes.
Alternatively, you can go to your Account (you need to be logged in), navigate to the Download tab, and get the latest version for your OS there.
As always, we eagerly await your feedback on our UserVoice page.
6 TED Talks That Will Expand Your Mind and Make You a Better WriterTED is amazing resource for people in all walks of life. At any time, you can access talks from people with unique perspective and insight, and draw from knowledge attained by experts in any field. In this post, we're taking ...
From Clay Tablets to the Word Processor: How Writing Tech Evolved Over TimeAs daily users of text processors of all types, there's an unbelievable amount of features and functions that we take for granted. Imagine your life without spellchecker. Now imagine typing without automatic line breaks. Now imagine typing, and not seeing ...