Write! is out with a new scheduled update to 1.18.0. This is an update with a long-awaited work offline feature and some fixes.
Here’s what’s new in Write! 1.18.0:
- Added an ability to work offline for two weeks without the compulsory login. After two weeks, the security-check login is required;
- Fix laggy scrolling on macOS;
- Fixed the Autocomplete not completing words beginning with capitalized letters;
- Fixed the incorrect color of tabs in Settings;
- Fixed occasional crashes on some macOS devices;
- Other minor bug fixes.
Alternatively, you can go to your Account (you need to be logged in), navigate to the Download tab, and get the latest version for your OS there.
As always, we eagerly await your feedback on our UserVoice page.
6 TED Talks That Will Expand Your Mind and Make You a Better WriterTED is amazing resource for people in all walks of life. At any time, you can access talks from people with unique perspective and insight, and draw from knowledge attained by experts in any field. In this post, we're taking ...
Write! Updates to 1.33.0A scheduled Write! update to v1.33.00 is out. In this update we've made some adjustments to improve the workflow, fixed a few bugs reported by our users and other minor bugs. Here's what's new in Write! 1.33.0: A state of Focus ...