Write! is out with a scheduled new update to 1.14.1. This is a minor update with bug fixes and certain mechanisms being reworked.
Here’s what’s new in Write! 1.14.1:
- Added document information to be displayed when hovering over a document in search;
- Automatic list formatting and header formatting are now optional and reversible with Ctrl+Z;
- Added ‘Close All Documents’ and ‘Close Other Documents’ to tab context menu;
- Fixed synchronization bug resulting in error message being displayed;
- Fixed bug where highlight markers wouldn’t work after moving a text fragment;
- Fixed .pdf and .docx exporting from the ‘My Stuff’ tab in the members area.
Alternatively, you can go to your Account (you need to be logged in), navigate to the Download tab, and get the latest version for your OS there.
As always, we eagerly await your feedback on our UserVoice page.
6 TED Talks That Will Expand Your Mind and Make You a Better WriterTED is amazing resource for people in all walks of life. At any time, you can access talks from people with unique perspective and insight, and draw from knowledge attained by experts in any field. In this post, we're taking ...
From Clay Tablets to the Word Processor: How Writing Tech Evolved Over TimeAs daily users of text processors of all types, there's an unbelievable amount of features and functions that we take for granted. Imagine your life without spellchecker. Now imagine typing without automatic line breaks. Now imagine typing, and not seeing ...