Write! is out with a new update to 1.19.0. This is an update with some fixes reported by our users and found by our test engineers.
Here’s what’s new in Write! 1.19.0:
- Added the option to open documents with a double-click on macOS;
- Added the missing menu item – New Local Document – on macOS build;
- Fixed the bug that suspended the app after pressing F11 on some Surface devices;
- Fixed the visual bug with bullet lists;
- Fixed the Spellchecker menu scrollbar bug;
- Changed names of some Main Menu items;
- Other minor bug fixes.
Alternatively, you can go to your Account (you need to be logged in), navigate to the Download tab, and get the latest version for your OS there.
As always, we eagerly await your feedback on our UserVoice page.
6 TED Talks That Will Expand Your Mind and Make You a Better WriterTED is amazing resource for people in all walks of life. At any time, you can access talks from people with unique perspective and insight, and draw from knowledge attained by experts in any field. In this post, we're taking ...
Write! Updates to 1.33.0A scheduled Write! update to v1.33.00 is out. In this update we've made some adjustments to improve the workflow, fixed a few bugs reported by our users and other minor bugs. Here's what's new in Write! 1.33.0: A state of Focus ...