A scheduled update is out. Write! 1.22.0 is now live with some improvements and bugfixes reported by our users.
Here’s what’s new in Write! 1.22.0:
- Improved per-monitor display scaling on Windows 10;
- Fixed the bug that triggered Autocomplete even though it was disabled;
- Added the ability to open File Menu with the Alt+F shortcut and navigate the Main Menu with arrows;
- Added the ability to paste plain text and blocks of code without losing line indents and spaces;
- Added an option to create local documents by means of the Ctrl+N shortcut and Cloud documents with the help of Ctrl+Shift+N;
- Other minor bug fixes.
Alternatively, you can go to your Account (you need to be logged in), navigate to the Download tab, and get the latest version for your OS there.
As always, we eagerly await your feedback on our UserVoice page.
6 TED Talks That Will Expand Your Mind and Make You a Better WriterTED is amazing resource for people in all walks of life. At any time, you can access talks from people with unique perspective and insight, and draw from knowledge attained by experts in any field. In this post, we're taking ...
From Clay Tablets to the Word Processor: How Writing Tech Evolved Over TimeAs daily users of text processors of all types, there's an unbelievable amount of features and functions that we take for granted. Imagine your life without spellchecker. Now imagine typing without automatic line breaks. Now imagine typing, and not seeing ...